MMJDirect

Violator Kush

(21 customer reviews)

$7.00 - $11.00 / Per Gram

80% Indica Dominant Hybrid

Availability: Available

Product Price

Violator Kush Information

A powerful cross between the well-known Hindu Kush and Malana strains, Violator Kush is known for its great abilities to produce large yields of greatly resinous flowers on a short, bush-like plant.

This cannabis strain flowers for around eight weeks and it can produce up to four pounds (which is almost two kilograms) per square yard, if grown properly implementing the Screen of Green technique.

It delights its users with the taste of spicy pine in harmony with a sharper spicy earthy aroma.

The Great Characteristics of Violator Kush

Violator Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid, with a high of about 80%, leaving the Sativa level down at about 20% (numbers can vary somewhat). Its THC content can average around 16-18%%, but it is quite common for it to reach as high as about 20%, or even 22%. This cannabis strain is definitely recommended for nighttime use, but it may prove helpful in the late afternoons as well. Its CBD content of about 1.5% is known to bring its users also into a more social and talkative state.

The strain is described as starting smoothly creating a warming body fuzz sensation, followed by a sense of euphoria that tends to accelerate quite quickly. Throughout the high, Violator Kush is known to bring the effects of sedation to the user, which can be as strong as getting a couch-lock effect.

The Violator Kush is ideal for those suffering from insomnia, appetite loss, chronic pain, and even depression or anxiety. It has been reported to offer effective help in alleviating the mind from the suffocating burden of stress and anxiety.

This cannabis strain has also proven efficiency in helping with digestive issues, helping those struggling with a loss of appetite, and experiencing nausea. So, if you are in need to get relief from any of the above-mentioned symptoms, you can easily buy Violator Kush online in Canada.

21 reviews for Violator Kush

  1. Jamelie

    Has an “is ees what it ees” type of high, real great buzz, especially with a pipe or bong!!

  2. Ryan

    Tasty bun and a great buzz

  3. Tyler

    Great buzz, had me sprawled out on the couch

  4. Katie

    I really like this one, I will definitely buy again.

  5. Krystle

    Such a good smoke I get this every time I see it good stuff

  6. Steve

    Maybe I got an older bag but I wasn’t a fan of the taste or smell. Didn’t have that standard kush spice and smelt more like hay.

    Still did the job though.

  7. Courtney

    Great taste, great buzz and fast acting!

  8. Daniel

    Knocks me out quick, happy with it.

  9. Deryk

    Great strain with a nice taste.

  10. Chtistian

    Nice big buds, smells great. MMJ has never disappointed me.

  11. Tyler

    Good for night time use as I find it’s a heavy indica high. Super relaxing and euphoric. Good for insomnia and munchies. Underrated indica strain for sure

  12. Jonathan

    Great smell! Great effects

  13. Mehki

    Hard hitting, fast acting.

  14. Travis

    Ouuf this strain is wonderful. Very balanced I’d say. It can get you VERY high, but it won’t overwhelm you. It gives you a euphoric head rush but then slowly fade into a blissful body high. It lasts quite long too. Word of caution…SUPER pungent. It reeks hard and will stink up. So bare that in mind. Overall it tastes citrusy but “gassy”, beautiful buds that glisten with bright colour. Fantastic for social anxiety, depression and insomnia. Can’t go wrong with this strain.

  15. Brandon

    Sedating, but not as much a Master, Rockstar or other kushes. I’d call this a lazy midday strain. Leaves you with just enough mental focus to get chores done or to take a nice walk through the park. It has a rich, earthy taste with nice undertone of sweetness. One of my favorites

  16. Melanie

    One of my favs and this was a great buy! Smells soooo good too.

  17. Allison

    Nice relaxing effect. Potent!

  18. Jackson

    Smooth taste. Potent.

  19. Leanne

    Great for appetite and anxiety. Also tasty and smooth. Amazing bud

  20. Darryl

    Really good strain for insomnia.
    Super tasty as well.

  21. Anonymous

    Top marks for taste.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.